Preparation of final paper (camera-ready):
The authors are responsible for ensuring that the final version is compliant with IEEEXplore.
No major modifications are allowed, such as those which may significantly change the reviewed manuscript. The TPC may decide to not include the paper in IEEEXplore if major modifications are detected in the revised version. In particular, changes to the list of references are not allowed, unless specifically required by the reviewers. Furthermore, it is not possible to modify the paper title neither the author list, i.e., those currently appearing in the review manuscript are final, according to IEEE and ConfTELE policies.
Regarding the preparation and submission of the final version of your paper, i.e., camera-ready, the instructions below must be followed:
- Authors are required to revise the paper according to the reviewers’ comments.
- It is authors’ responsibility that their names in EDAS and in the pdf file do match. If a correction is needed, this should be asked by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 15 18 January 2021 with the paper identification number and the authors’ names that have to be added or removed in EDAS (along with the EDAS identification number of the new or missing authors). Inconsistent names will cause problems when building the conference program.
- Proofreading must be done by all authors.
- The paper format must be PDF, A4, following the IEEE Template available at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The PDF file generated by either Latex or Word, must pass through the IEEE PDF eXpress (https://ieee-pdf-express.org). Only the output file generated by IEEE PDF eXpress is accepted by EDAS, as the final version of your paper.
- First-time users of IEEE PDF eXpress should do the following:
- Select “Create an account”
- Enter the following:
- 50222X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying the account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- While submitting the camera-ready version (generated by the PDF eXpress) in EDAS the author will be prompted to fill and sign the IEEE Copyright Form. This process is fully accomplished electronically, without requiring any printing.
- Submission of the camera-ready in EDAS, using the link provided in the notification email
Regarding the presentation of your paper, please follow the instructions below:
- You are required to prepare an audiovisual presentation (power point with audio, video, etc. of your paper with duration of 10-12 minutes.
- This presentation file must be uploaded in the web page of the Virtual Venue.
Please note that this file is to be made available to the conference participants, but it does not substitute the live presentation of the paper at the conference, either in-person or in the corresponding Zoom session.
- Submission of camera-ready: 18th January
- Submission of the audiovisual presentation: 20th January
- Registration: 20th January
See Details for updated dates
- At least one of the authors of each paper must register for attending the conference. Each registration can cover up to 2 papers under the same name as “presenting author”. In addition, a paper that is not presented will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
- At least one author per paper must be registered by 20th January 2021 (a hard deadline), after which your paper will be removed from the preliminary program if no author is registered. The preliminary conference program is planned to be published online on 30 January 2021 and it will identify either a Special Session or Regular Session for presentation of each paper.
- The presenting author must be indicated in EDAS as soon as possible.
- There is FAQ with important information about the conference at: https://conftele2021.ipleiria.pt/faq/
- We provide the following images you any participant desires to replace their background in a Zoom meeting:
Please note that this FAQ will be updated whenever necessary, so you are advised to check it on a regular basis.FAQ
Submission to IEEE Xplore
All cases classified as no-show will not have the paper included in IEEE Xplore. The following cases correspond to no-show:
- The paper is not presented live by any authors (excluding reasons due to technical problems during the virtual venue).
- None of the authors is available in the Q&A period (excluding reasons due to technical problems during the virtual venue).
Besides no-Show, the following cases are also eligible for not including the paper in the IEEE Xplore (TPC decision).
- Final manuscript not reviewed according to reviewers’ comments
- Major changes in the manuscript review, such as change of title, authors, list of references.
- The paper is not correctly formatted.